Site Network: Home | About



The X Files

For my birthday Erika got me the X-Files DVD box set which contains all 9 seasons as well as the 1st movie and additional footage. I started collecting the episodes back on VHS but gave up and decided to wait for the dvds. The box set is amazing and well worth it. Along with the box set Erika also got me the Lone Gunmen series which was a spin off from the show. If you don't remember it was the 3 guys who would help Moulder out and near the end got their own show. It was very good but didn't last too long. I am excited to watch those again and will probably dip into that one first.

Since everyone are doing complete box sets I have decided I will not collect anymore shows until they are off the air and all are combined into one set. It just makes more sense and plus it takes up less space on your shelf.

Posted by mardenhill 10/12/2008 08:27:00 PM  

3 Comments:

  1. Jenna said...
    Rumor has it they're coming out with another Sports Night box set that makes the one completely obsolete. I can't wait!
    mardenhill said...
    that's awesome, but i don't know what else they could add unless there is additional footage and a secret season filmed but never released.
    Jenna said...
    Well the first set doesn't have anything in the way of extras. No commentary, no outtakes, no featurettes. The new one is chock full. Which makes me very excited!

Post a Comment