Site Network: Home | About



The Power Of Craigslist

Last year we had a new stamped concrete patio added to our backyard and in the process pulled up a bunch of generic paver stones that were at least 15 years old. They have been stacked in the back of the yard since last summer and I don't have a truck to dispose of them. I decided to try Craigslist and see if I could give them away for free. Within 10 minutes of posting I received my first email and in 2 hours I had 35 people requesting them. I made the mistake of heading out right after I posted them so it took a while before I could pull it back down. I thought I might get someone interested but was blown away at how fast they went. I really wish I had thought of this last year.

Moral of the story, use the Free section of Craigslist if you have anything you need to get rid of that may be of some value and make sure you are close to a computer to kill the ad once there are takers.

Posted by mardenhill 4/27/2008 08:17:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment