Site Network: Home | About



Mario Cart Wii



Erika bought me the Mario Cart Wii game yesterday and let me tell ya, it's a lot of fun. The game comes with a steering wheel that you put the remote into and use to drive the game. I have been wanting a steering wheel and race game for a while but hadn't found I really liked. Mario Cart is your typical Nintendo, cartoonesque with silly graphics and challenges. You choose out of 8 characters and can play in traditional races, time trials, against multiple people or over the internet. Just like Guitar Hero, this game is very addicting and one can pickup in no time. By the 2nd or 3rd race you have it figured out so there is little frustration.

Posted by mardenhill 4/29/2008 07:30:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Jenna said...
    I love MarioKart like nobody's business. I used to play all the time on the N64 when I was in college. I would think the addition of a wheel would be hilarious. Also, the fact that you can connect to other players via the internet makes me happy. If I were insanely wealthy, I'd buy Wii's for my friends the world over so we could all play MarioKart together.

Post a Comment