Site Network: Home | About



And The Winner Is.....

Obama and Huckabee.....


Both Obama and the Huckster pulled off victories and beat the front runners of their respected parties. Obama whooped Hillary which allowed John Edwards to slide into 2nd place and Romney fell a distant 2nd with Fred and McCain fighting it out for 3rd. On the GOP side I expected a Huck victory but that does spell doom for the republican party since the establishment does not want the Huckster as their nominee.
Both candidate spoke of change and you can see that people on both sides want this and voted accordingly. Huck ran against the president and people responded. Obama ran against the babyboomers of the Democratic party and won. One thing I find interesting is how the Dems had over 200,000 people caucus whereas the Repubs only had half of that.
While typing this both Joe Biden and Chris Dodd have pulled out of the race. I hate to see both go but I knew deep down neither one would make it. This does give a chance for either one of them to make their way into a Dem's cabinet.
The only thing I really wanted to see was Fred Thompson come in 4th or 5th but as of now he is narrowly hanging onto 3rd. I wanted to cheer Fred's demise but I think that will come very soon.

Posted by mardenhill 1/03/2008 11:06:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment