Site Network: Home | About



Electra Cruisers

I am in the market for a new bike and discovered the Electra brand a couple weeks ago. Though on the pricy side Electra's bikes are amazing. They capture the classic design while using excellent parts in construction. I am still on the fence I will look at what Trek has to offer as well. The neighborhoods where we live are all flat so a 3 speed with fatty tires is perfect. As for design, there are many to choose from and I still don't know exactly what I want. I still have plenty of time to decide, I figure I will make a decision by May but its fun to start looking now and give myself something to talk about for the next few months.

Check out the selection at the link below.

http://www.electrabike.com/cruiser/

Posted by mardenhill 1/07/2008 12:36:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment