Site Network: Home | About



Way To Go

Al Gore won the Nobel Peace prize for his work on Climate Change this morning which many believe will nudge him to run for president. As much as I would love to see Al run, I don't think he will do it and I believe he is more influential outside of the WH. If he decided to throw his hat in the ring he would get my vote but I don't see it happening.

Al got screwed in 2000 but 7 years later, he is on top and Bush continues to fall. Its a great "I told ya so" and will only help out next year with Dems reclaiming the WH and increasing their numbers in congress. History will look back and will no doubt see Al as the true winner.

Way to go Al, keep up the good work.....

Posted by mardenhill 10/12/2007 10:55:00 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. Mr. G. said...
    He might be the winner of all that but we're all the losers if the polar ice caps melt :(

Post a Comment