Site Network: Home | About



HTC Tilt

I took a stroll thru the AT&T store yesterday and got my hands on the new HTC Tilt (a.k.a Kaiser) and was impressed with the phone. It has a touch screen and the keyboard slides out for typing. The screen then tilts up for easier viewing but now you look like a teenager with a sidekick. Its running Windows 6 Pro and includes 3G, WiFi, GPS, 3 Megapixel camera and micro SD slot for additional memory. At $299 its a steal but at 6 oz its a brick. Its lighter than the last Cingular/ATT smartphone but still heavier than the Treo (5.4 oz), iPhone (4.8 oz), Blackberry 8820 (4.73 oz) and Blackjack (3.5 oz). Its amazing what we consider big these days, I guess we can thank the iPod for that. Speaking with the reps they claim the new Moto Q may surface in the next 2 weeks and will be heavier than the Blackjack due to the GPS chip. According to Phonescoop the Q weighs in at 4.73 oz, not bad and a size that can be held while talking. I am still holding out for the Q, I have been going insane waiting for it but I think it will be worth it in the end.

Posted by mardenhill 10/14/2007 10:53:00 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. Jenna said...
    I got to play with one of these the other day. My friends have all the cool toys. I like this one quite a bit, actually. It's not difficult to use and while heavy, it's not awkwardly bulky like some of them I've seen. Of course, I'm no techie and will never need such a piece of equipment, but I liked this one :)

Post a Comment