Site Network: Home | About



19%

A new Washington Post/ABC News poll in Iowa finds Mitt Romney leading the Republican presidential race with 26%, followed by Rudy Giuliani at 14%, Fred Thompson at 13%, Mike Huckabee at 8%, and Sen. John McCain also at 8%.Key finding: Only 19% of likely Republican caucus-goers in this poll say they're "very satisfied" with their choices in the presidential contest. By contrast 53% are "very satisfied" -- almost three times as many -- on the Democratic side.
...........................

I love this poll, only 19% of repubs like their candidates. Its great to see people defend these idiots when they do so begrudgingly. Now I have been in the same boat, disappointed by my selection of choices but this time around its much different. I am still on the fence with whom I would like to have the nomination. Every few weeks it changes and as of now I like Joe Biden. I used to think that he would just speak to hear himself talk but he does have something behind all that bluster. With his new book out, Joe has been on a media blitz and has provided everyone with a better understanding of how he ticks. Bill Richardson has blown the last few debates and hasn't made any waves the last couple months. That brings me to the top 3 all of which have their pros and cons. I am glad that we still have some time before Iowa and New Hampshire because if I had to put all my support behind one person I would have a problem deciding who. I like them all and have no doubt each and everyone of them (except Kucinich, he's just too whacked for me) would do a great job.

Posted by mardenhill 8/05/2007 10:27:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment