Site Network: Home | About



Its Official, New iMacs

Apple has updated their iMac line with a new case and faster processor. The case is made of aluminum which will match the rest of the Pro series. The 17" model is gone and its only the 20" and 24" available. I have the 17"original G5 iMac at home and its still humming along so no upgrade here. I have the 20" at work so it will be a trip to the Apple store to give them a quick once over.

Other updates Apple provided were the new iLife 2008 and iWorks. The iLife suite looks to be a huge improvement and has some very cool features. As for the iWorks, I use Office for the Mac so this isn't a big deal to me. The .Mac account was increased to 10 gigs but its still $99 a year which I see no need in paying for.

Overall, good day for Apple, nice machines and software upgrades, now all we have left to do is wait for a new iPod and Leopard.

Posted by mardenhill 8/07/2007 03:03:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment