Site Network: Home | About



Motorola Q9h


http://direct.motorola.com/ENG/q-home.asp?Country=GBR&language=ENG&productid=30722

Welcome to my new phone, well maybe. This is the new Motorola Q9h hitting the AT&T shelves within the next few weeks. I have been holding out for the perfect smartphone and I think its finally here (ok it was the iPhone but for business purposes and price). The 1st Q only in CDMA (Verizon, Sprint) had a lot of hype but ended up being junk in the end. I am hoping they have learned over the last year and fixed all the bugs. If all goes well, this phone may be available as soon as August 24th. Other internet rumors put it into September. You have a faster processor, 256 megs onboard ram, 2 megapixel camera, qwerty keyboard, WM6 all in a sleek and compact design. I used to love the Blackjack but this phone blows it away.

Posted by mardenhill 8/15/2007 04:19:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment