Site Network: Home | About



Tigers Game

Tigers Stadium.
Durbin pitching.
Zumaya pitching.

I went to the Tigers game tonight and had some great seats, they were 15th row right between the pitcher's mound and 1st base. The weather had been raining all day and it was pretty cold but well worth it. Unfortunately the settings on the camera were screwed up so I didn't get that good of photos but you can still see from them some of the action on the field. The camera was switched to 640x480 on the size which dropped each photo from 2 megs to 232 kb which is a bummer. I didn't notice this change until I added the photos to the computer, I guess I will have to score some more tickets and head back downtown this summer. The Tigers won 5-3 with a great last 2 innings that had everyone on their feat.

Posted by mardenhill 5/01/2007 11:03:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment