Site Network: Home | About



Garden 2007

We started our garden for the year and it will be our most adventurous yet.

Herbs:
Basil, Sage, Tarragon, Thyme, Rosemary, Cilantro, Oregano and Mint.

Peppers:
Serrano, Jalapeno, Cayenne, Bell and the world's hottest pepper 2x hotter than Habenaro.

Tomatoes:
6 different varieties

Green Beans, Edamame and Sweet Corn
Over on this side we have:

Radishes, Carrots, Onions, Leeks and Beets.
Our Clematis opened over the last few days. Our 2nd vine has a few flowers showing but nothing like this one.
We have some new additions to the flower beds in the form of grasses. I just put them in last weekend so it will take a little while to get established.
Our Irises and Lilies are doing well and will start blooming in the next month.
I moved a Black Eyed Susan which sat next to the lilies so I have more room to plant. I need to check to see if I can still add bulbs for this season or not. If no, then I will have to fill in some of my empty spots this fall.

Posted by mardenhill 5/20/2007 07:15:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment