Site Network: Home | About



Michael Connelly - Echo Park

I have now moved onto the latest Michael Connelly book Echo Park which came out in 2006. I have been a big fan of Michael for a number of years now and really enjoy his detective personas. This one continues on with Harry Bosch his most famous character. These books are not hard reading, you don't need a PHD to comprehend but they are fun. They are fast paced, hard boiled detective novels in the vein of the vintage pulps from the 30s and 40s. I need to get reading tho because I just checked Michael's website and he has new book coming out in May. That means I have til October to get this one done and receive the next one for my birthday.

http://www.michaelconnelly.com/index.html

Posted by mardenhill 3/04/2007 03:03:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment