Site Network: Home | About



2007 Happy New Year

Well we made it thru another year and our country is still in tact. We only have 2 years left of the Bush presidency and balance has now been restored to Washington. In 2007 we can look forward to some cool tech stuff, some great wine and lots of good music (well I hope).

In other blog news, I have been invited to be a guest blogger on Will & Ben's Record Room where I will post music reviews. I am really excited about this, as much as I like to believe I have millions, no billions of readers, Will and Ben have more and this in turn will increase my readership. I may double dip some postings depending on the content but there will be stuff that is exclusive to my blog only.

I would like to thank everyone who has read/commented on my blog over the past year and promise that I will keep the blog fresh and entertaining. Take a moment and visit Will and Ben's page.

http://www.therecordroom.blogspot.com/

Posted by mardenhill 1/01/2007 05:21:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Will said...
    Happy New Year Randy.

    I have a confession. I'm selfish, and I picked you to contribute because you're a good writer, passionate about music and you'll get Will & Ben's Record Room more hits.

    There, confessional over Reverend Randy.

    Happy ?

    Seriously...thanks.

Post a Comment