Site Network: Home | About



World 66

create your own personalized map of the USA

I snagged this link off another blog Chez Bez so I would like to give him credit for the find. Its a pretty cool site, you can log all your world travels. Above is a map of all the states I have been to. Out of the 35, I think 4 are kinda iffy. In highschool we had a bus trip down to Florida where I drove thru Tennessee, Kentucky and Georgia. While at the Hoover Dam I stepped into Arizona and also landed at the Phoenix airport but never deplaned (Southwest Airlines). I don't know if those count but I will include them for now. Some states I have fond memories of while others like Nebraska I would like to forget. I was stranded in Lincoln, Nebraska for 2 days due to a snow storm at a hotel/truck stop exit. It was after a college ski trip and we were tired, broke and stuck on a bus. After the roads were open, it took another 24 hours to finally get back to MI. Since that experience I never want to set foot in NE again. I will say the people of NE were very nice, the hotel went out of their way to make us comfortable but thats all.

http://www.chezbez.blogspot.com/

Posted by mardenhill 1/01/2007 07:53:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment