Site Network: Home | About



The Power Of A Dyson


Last week we broke down and bought a Dyson vaccum and I spent the last hour vaccuming everything in sight. I tackled the stairs, walls, corners, vents, rugs, tile and any carpet we have in our house. It has an expandable hose where you can reach up to hit corners and along the baseboards. We have a long hair cat that sheds on everything so the animal model was perfect for us. I know I sound like an infomercial but this thing rocks and everyone should own one. This model is on clearance at Bed Bath & Beyond so you automatically save $50, take those 20% off coupons you get in the mail and save another $100.

http://www.dyson.com/

Posted by mardenhill 12/14/2006 11:21:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    What color "purple" Dyson did you get? The way it sounds is that "purple" would compliment your wardrobe. Did you get the 'animal' model for Mr. Kitty?
    mardenhill said...
    Hey Nasir, why not try signing your posts or are you scared to reveal who you really are.....

    I have the power to see who reads my blog and your IP address has been documented. Keep it up and I have a few pictures of you that may end up on my blog...

Post a Comment