Site Network: Home | About



Beaujolais Nouveau 2006

I stopped at the wine store on my way home from work and picked up a bottle of Albert Bichot's Beaujolais Villages Nouveau. It had the smell of cherry candy and a sweet and fruity taste. Colorwise, it was very light and had little legs. The finish was simple but did give you a bit of tannin. Overall the wine was good, nothing I would ever sit around and drink but fun for celebrating the new harvest. I havn't decided if I will pick up a bottle for the holidays since I like having a red zinfandel with my turkey. As for whites with thanksgiving dinner, I like a nice crisp sauvignon blanc but may try a gewurztaminer this year. For dessert, you can't go wrong with a Sauternes.

Posted by mardenhill 11/16/2006 11:06:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment