Site Network: Home | About



Wine Cellar

Today we took a trip to IKEA where I finally broke down and bought some wine racks. I had this great idea of building racks but its been 2 years and nothing so far. This is the space below the basement steps where I plan to insulate and cover the walls. This is one of my winter projects along with painting our spare bedroom. I have space for 1 more rack and will replace the cheap wood shelves above with something else. The rack on the left holds all my French, Spanish and Italian wines. The next one has my Napa, Oregon, Michigan and misc. These are just my reds, I have a wine fridge where I keep all my sparklings and whites. At this time I have 12 Bordeaux's, 1 - 1997, 5 - 2000 and 6 - 2003. Anytime I visit a wine store I look for these years to add to my collection. I am looking forward to the 2005 vintage which will surface within the next year and a half.

Posted by mardenhill 9/24/2006 07:39:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment