Site Network: Home | About



1987

In 1987 you had Billy Idol's "Mony Mony", Samatha Fox's "Touch Me (I Want Your Body), Richard Marx "Don't Mean Nothing" and the Detroit Tigers in the playoffs. Its been a long 19 years since the Tigers have made it to the post season, even longer for a World Series. Well today was the day, the Tigers beat the KC Royales 11-4 to earn a spot in the post season. They are 1.5 games ahead of the Twins and still have another 6 games to go but they are there and thats what matters. I didn't want to get my hopes up too much so I was very cautious about discussions on the post season. Thank you Tigers for giving us a great summer of baseball.

Posted by mardenhill 9/24/2006 09:32:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Will said...
    Very close now Randy. I'm still sweating it out on my beloved Phills.

Post a Comment