Site Network: Home | About



Chateau La Grange Clinet

OK, I needed a break. 5 Italian reds in a row is enough to make someone go insane. I decided it was time to open a nice Bordeaux to get my taste buds back in order. I chose a 2003 Chateau La Grange Clinet from the Entre-Deux-Mers region of Bordeaux. Its not a high end bottle, about $12.50 but it still has the classic complexity I love. You have some black cherry up front with a bit of smoke and tannin on the finish. It also lingers on your tongue giving you a full taste of a great wine.

This wine comes from the Right Bank of the Gironde which relies more on Merlot than Cabernet Sauvignon. I tend to prefer Left Bank wines due to the Cab but will still enjoy any wine made in the Bordeaux region.

Posted by mardenhill 9/26/2006 09:59:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment