Site Network: Home | About



New Michigan License Plate

Secretary of State Terri Lynn Land unveiled the state's new commemorative license plate that replaces the Great Lakes Splendor plate that featured the Mackinac Bridge in a sunset.

The new plate encompasses a cityscape featuring the Renaissance Center and the state Capitol building in Lansing, plus a wheat field and a pine forest in a green stip across the top. Along the bottom is the Mackinac Bridge.

Land showed off the new plate this morning at the Henry Ford in Dearborn.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060802/NEWS99/60802017


............................
I am on the fence with this plate but it is better than the last one. I like the cityscape blending in with the forest, thats cool. You also have the bridge and water, the only thing missing is Grand Rapids. Wonder if Devos will make it a campaign issue.

There is a lot going on but its not done in a tacky manner. I will have to wait and see how much it will cost before I decide if I want one come my birthday....

Posted by mardenhill 8/02/2006 01:31:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment