Site Network: Home | About



Bill Janovitz & Crown Victoria

One of my favorite musicians Bill Janovitz put out his 3rd solo cd with some help from a great backing band, Crown Victoria. If you are not familiar with Bill, he is the lead singer of one of my favorite bands Buffalo Tom. Btw, they are working on a new record that may be out this year or next.

Bill starts off with "One, Two, Three" a song that could have come from an early BT record. It has a full sound, keys and lots of distortion. Bill is at his best when he kicks up the emotion in his songs. "My Radio" is another good one, lots of energy and toetapping beats. "Fireworks On TV" is a beautiful duet dripping with some great alt country. There are lots of tempo and mood changes on this record. Its great from start to finish and i highly recommend anyone who does not have it, to pick it up. eMusic has it so if you are a member you can download it thru them.

Posted by mardenhill 8/02/2006 12:53:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Will said...
    I'm interested in this Randy, cause I like BT stuff.

    I'll make a note and look for it.

Post a Comment