Site Network: Home | About



Detroit Tigers So Far


2005 & 2006

Detroit Tigers end of season 2005: 71 wins 91 losses.

Detroit Tigers by August 2006: 71 wins 35 losses.

I see the Tigers staying well above .500 this season and definitely making it to the playoffs. I don't want to jinx it after that. As much as we love the Tigers here, we expect the worst every year. I hope this time we are proven wrong. We are going to the game on Sunday and they are playing the Cleveland Indians who are 24.5 games behind. I won't speculate on the outcome but it should be fun none the less. The only time I have been to a sellout game was opening day last year and it seems like the Tigers are selling out or close to it every home game.

Posted by mardenhill 8/02/2006 05:24:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Will said...
    They could hit the 100 wins, which really is phenomenal achievement considering the years in the doldrums.

    Tigers success is a rare thing indeed and I have to say one of THE shocks of the year.

Post a Comment