Site Network: Home | About



Dodge Caliber




Here is a picture of the new Dodge Caliber coming out this year. This is replacing the Neon and is pretty cool. It features a spot for your ipod and you can control it thru your steering wheel. It also has some flip out speakers so if you are tailgating you can focus the music out. I have only seen pictures but I am interested to see it in person. DCX also has the Jeep Compass coming out which is on the same platform and probably similar features. I still have a few payments left on the Focus and I think I am going to hold out til next year but for someone in the market I think this will be a good car to get. Its starting at $14K and should have some good gas mileage.

As for the Auto Show it starts this weekend but ends before the Superbowl is in town. They decided that it would be too much to have it run alongside the game so they kept them separate.

Posted by mardenhill 1/12/2006 04:44:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Very nice site! » » »

Post a Comment