Site Network: Home | About



Sisters Of Mercy

Just got an email from ticketmaster yesterday regarding The Sisters Of Mercy show at the State. For those of you who are not familiar with them their most popular song was "This Corrosion". This song has been played every weekend at City Club for the last 18 years and will probably be on rotation til the club finally closes its doors. All the young and old goth kids will be out in full force and the patchuli will be strong enough that anyone in a 10 mile radius should close their windows. I think it would be a fun show but Stereolab is the night before and I would rather see them. Sisters Of Mercy had a few other songs that were really cool but I don't think its worth the ticket price I know they will be commanding so its Stereolab for me.

Posted by mardenhill 1/13/2006 09:16:00 AM  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Umm...hello....nobody knows this group and after reading up on this group I stil do not know who they are...
    Anonymous said...
    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Middle school baseball players Mobile phone modem Wisconsin retirement plan Asthma effects person neurontin pills Bathroom shower chairs
    Anonymous said...
    This is very interesting site... » »

Post a Comment