Site Network: Home | About



Happy 500th Post


I have made it to my 500th post, it has taken me 1 year and 5 months to reach but I did it. Its amazing that I have been able to write about music, politics, technology, wine and other random stuff for so long and I don't see it ending anytime soon. My visitor count also passed 500 the other day, I am currently at 531 views since October. Watch out Drudge by summer I should be pulling in thousands of hits and soon after that millions.

I have tried both the email and audio posts but I am not too fond of them, being able to add graphics and links to my postings is too important to leave out. My next form of blogging will be that of video blogging, there are a few sites out there that you can post video for free. I am going to give it a try and see what it does for my blog. I need to figure out a way to print it all and publish my work, I could be sitting on a goldmine and not even know it.

Posted by mardenhill 1/11/2006 05:12:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Best regards from NY! »

Post a Comment