Site Network: Home | About



Pink Vs Blue



Here are some pics of the new Motorola Razr color phones, you have pink and ice blue. These are supposed to be out next month and I hope they push the price of the silver and black down a bit. I can see the pink being a big seller but not sure about the ice blue, but we will have to wait and see. Its like ipod mini mania all over again.......

There are also 2 more Motorola phones coming out, the Motorola Q which will be the blackberry and treo killer and the Slvr which is a thin phone with the etched keypad. I am hoping all of these flood the market next month, that way I can swoop in and grab an original razr for a discounted price. I have been a nokia only cell guy for 5 years now but the razr sold me on a flip phone and I think this is my next one.

Posted by mardenhill 11/08/2005 10:22:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment