Site Network: Home | About



Blue Orchid

Well the White Stripes single is already out, so much for that late May release. The song is "Blue Orchid" and the new cd will be tiltled, "Get behind me Satan" which I originally thought was the single and the other the cd. Oh well, I was wrong and I admit it.

I downloaded the song via iTunes, I had one more pop cap to spend and felt that this was a good purchase. The song is really good, a lot harder than their previous songs and Jack sings a lot of falsetto on it. Not sure if this will be what the whole cd will sound like but knowing them, (not really just thru the media) I see the cd more eclectic. Lots of screaming guitars and heavy riffs, makes me think of the Eagles of Death Metal when I listen to the song.

If you have heard the song yet, feel free to post comments...

Posted by mardenhill 4/19/2005 05:29:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment