Site Network: Home | About



Update: Napster To Go

Ok, I misspoke when I said that you had to pay the $15 plus the $10 for a total of $25 a month for the service, I think the $10 is no more if u upgrade to the "to go" service. So u are looking at $180 a year to rent your music with it living on your player and streaming thru your pc. The article below takes a look at this and compares it against the ipod and itunes which is pretty interesting. Yesterday I thought that $15 a month wouldn't be bad but $25 was, now I am thinking $15 is still bad since you do not own it. I don't know, if Apple comes out with a program, chances are it will be better than this one and it might sway me but we will see.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/02/04/napster_go_away/


Posted by mardenhill 2/04/2005 10:01:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
    » »
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment