Site Network: Home | About



TOO MANY FORMATS!!!!

I'm am going crazy here, I just noticed that the cds that I ripped with itunes on my mac when imported into musicmatch on the pc are all jacked. The tags don't come across and u cannot edit them until u change the id3 status on the tracks. I imported the tracks into winamp, windows media player plus itunes on the pc and all of them can read the tracks and tags correctly, its just musicmatch.

So I have decided to rip with musicmatch, that way all the jukeboxes can read them but it just pisses me off. I don't know what jukebox people will be using and if i make cds for people full of mp3s I want the tags to be correct. I haved just tested rips with musicmatch and all players work. This is the way it will be then, rip with musicmatch in mp3 at 192 and use itunes or whatever jukebox u want.

That is my exciting news for the day, too many formats and no universal answer.

Posted by mardenhill 12/21/2004 01:07:00 PM  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Very nice site!
    » » »
    Anonymous said...
    Keep up the good work
    » » »
    Anonymous said...
    Keep up the good work » » »

Post a Comment