Site Network: Home | About



Hitting the "Next" Button

I am just sitting here ripping cds, listening to Woxy and decided to try the "Next Blog" button at the top of the page. It is quite interesting, it just randomly selects another blog to read about. I do have to admit that I have skipped more blogs than I have read but when all that come up are sad, 18 year old girls pages, I have not patience. Its all the same, i'm sad, this boy doesn't like me, i'm fighting with mom, i need to clean my room bull over and over. I have come across a few interesting ones tho, like http://teambildo.blogspot.com/ and http://gunmagiant.blogspot.com/ where the guy talks about getting his girlfriend's bass out of the pawn shop for her birthday. What a guy, thats all I have to say.

Ok, I have grown bored of the blog surfing, there are more blogs from Singapore and Ohio out there than anywhere else. I did get some good ideas for sprucing up my page, now I need to figure out how to do it.

Today it was 4 degrees out with a windchill of -14 degress!!!! If u didn't make it outside today good for u, because it was one of those stay inside all day. Of course I went out 3x today and froze my ass off.

Well its time to run so I will post again tomorrow, maybe then I will have something more interesting to write about. I could go on about the 3 holiday parties I went to this weekend but I will spare you.

BTW, Rumsfield is still a jackass, besides everything else he has screwed up in the last 4 years he hasn't even been signing the letters to families of fallen soldiers in Iraq. He has an automated signature setup instead so he doesn't have to waste his time signing his name. He got called out on the internet and Sunday morning talkshows and that was awesome to watch. Rummy now claims that he will personally sign each letter, glad to see that he cares now after being embarrassed the last couple weeks.


Posted by mardenhill 12/19/2004 08:47:00 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
    Farmhouse kitchen tables baseball Adidas spinner baseball cleat Youth baseball coaching tip baseball tickets
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment