Site Network: Home | About



The Tigers Have Spoken

I just wanted to let u know that Berkley is a pretty cool town, I was on my profile and clicked on Berkley and it lead to 13 other bloggers from my city. A few of them wrote some interesting blogs and were also democrats who hate bush. It makes me feel better that I am not surrounded by crazies. Over in Farmington Hills we saw on the front of a chuch a huge sign that said "God spoke to Moses thru a burning bush" with bush is big bright red letters. I feel that sign is crossing the line a bit too much, I can handle the little crosses in the ground but comeon that is overtly political. Its just a matter of time before this goes too far and the backlash starts, at least that is what I keep telling myself to stay sane.

On some happy political news, Dem Christine Gregoire has won the Washington governer race by 130 votes in the hand count. This may not be over, the republicans are planning a full scale legal attack with plans for a new election. You can read more about it at this link. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002129842_recount24m.html

Its great to see at least one race that all the votes were counted. Chalk one up to the Dems, about time they finally stepped up and played hardball. This could have ended in another stolen election but I think America is finally waking up and realizing the republicans will stop at nothing to stay or gain power.

Well I should get off the computer, people are starting to show up for the inlaws xmas party. Everyone have a merry christmas and talk to u soon.


Posted by mardenhill 12/24/2004 04:39:00 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Water beds in sudafrica hard drive recovery miami florida Dosage of ritalin la
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment