Site Network: Home | About



Bela Lugosi's Dead

Well I am sitting around listening to the Left Of The Dial box set and just heard Bauhaus, Siouxsie, Minor Threat, Beat Happening, The The and The Pixies. I tell ya, it doesn't get better than that. I am currently waiting for the Matador 10th anniversary to finish, once that is done, if anyone wants a copy let me know. Ok "World Shut Your Mouth" is currently on, that is such a great song and had an awesome video. Julian Cope on the other hand is to a strung out, art hippie that only had moments of greatness. Unlike Ian McCulloch who went on to form Echo and The Bunnymen after the Teardrop Eplodes brok up, Julian never really got it together.

So I bought my mom and her boyfriend tickets for xmas to see Clay Aiken who is playing a concert with the Detroit Symphonic Orchestra at the Masonic Theatre. I am convinced that I am now going to indierock hell where I will be forced to listen to Clay and Celine on repeat for the rest of my life. I had to though, I could not figure out what to get them and my mom is a big Clay fan. I tell ya, that was the hardest thing to do, to speak out loud "i would like 2 tickets to Clay Aiken with the DSO..." I want you to stop reading this and repeat those words not to yourself but out loud and see how it feels.

While I am on the subject, the 2 worst things in life, Celine Dion and Anne Geddes have merged together for a CD and a book. I am convinced that this the 1st sign of the apocalypse, Anne is the most cherished child abuser with her pictures of helpless babies in gruesome poses and Celine, well we all know contribution to modern history. How can anyone in their right mind support these 2 individuals, they should be locked up for what they have done to our society. Now every mother around the country will have this displayed on their coffee table and u will be forced to look thru it on the holidays.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0740746960/qid=1102984756/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/102-9929771-6334510?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Just to stick that knife a little deeper, Clay Aiken is the new Barry Manilow and will be around for years to come. We will never escape his clutches and this 1st xmas album is not the last. Clay may not have won the American Idol but he did win the hearts of all our mothers and sappy women tuned into easy listening stations across the country.

Well now that I have completely depressed you, enjoy the remainder of your day.

Posted by mardenhill 12/13/2004 07:04:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment