Site Network: Home | About



Too Handsome To Be Homeless

If you havn't decided what wine you plan on serving or taking for Thanksgiving, I recommend the Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, its fantastic with lots of exploding fruit up front and a great crisp finish. It retails for about $17 but you can find it at Costco for $13.50 and World Market for $14.99. I am also taking a Ravenswood Red Zin, they can be found everywhere and not expensive at all. I have a couple inexpensive Moscato di Asti's, I can't remember the names but they are great.

Have I said how much I like the Kim Crawford? I'm telling ya, check it out, you will not be disappointed. BTW, it scored a 91 from Wine Spectator.

http://www.kimcrawfordwines.co.nz/

Going back to U2, I just found this news on www.pollstar.com

Bono Gets A Job

Riding high on the wave of hype for its new album, U2 will kick off a world tour this spring. No dates are confirmed yet, but the trek is expected to start in Florida in March and include 35 shows Stateside before heading overseas.
The Irish rock veterans will play around 30 European stadiums before returning for another 35-date arena run in the U.S. Japan is next on the itinerary, followed by Australia, where the band will reportedly do an eight-date run.
Rumored opening acts include Snow Patrol and Scissor Sisters.
U2 typically does one monster tour every few years. Its last trek, in 2001, spanned nine months and grossed $143 million with all shows sold out.
The group's new album, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb, is scheduled for release November 23rd in the U.S

All I have to say is they better get some dates together, Erika and I are planning an East Coast road trip in the spring and I do not want to miss U2. I saw them last on the Achtung Baby tour back in '92 and I think its about time I see them again.

Posted by mardenhill 11/22/2004 10:19:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Enjoyed a lot!
    »

Post a Comment