Site Network: Home | About



Deep Shag

I was listening to WOXY whilst ripping cds and the strangest thing happened. I was ripping Luscious Jackson and Deep Shag came on, now that is wierd seeing that I havn't listened to them in a long time and at the moment of me ripping the cd they are on the radio. I think its telling me something, but I am not sure what yet. Its the same with the ipod, you hit shuffle on it and the song that u are in the mood to hear happens to come up. This does not happen everytime but it happens often enuff to take notice.

Now for all your pretentious coffee drinkers out there that need to have fresh beans and grind them before drinking, check out www.coffeepeople.com for some good stuff. They are a west coast coffee chain that is way better than starbucks. I would say they are better than caribu for those of you familiar with that shop. The Yemen Mocca Java, Breakfast Blend and Black Tiger are fanstastic, you will only be able to order off the net if you are not out west.

For those of you traveling today, be prepared for delays across the nation. Flights are backed up and the midwest is covered in a nasty storm. It has been raining all morning and as we head out this afternoon its just a couple degrees from turning to flurries. Fun stuff I tell ya.

Now if you can keep a secret, I will let u know what is up and coming on the ipod scene. Rumor is there will be a flash based player after xmas, probably in january. This would be smaller in space than the mini, think along the lines as a gig in size and be probably under $200. Is it worth it, no but even though Apple has the market in HD based players, they lose ground when flash are factored in. I recommend getting a normal ipod if you are in the market for one but it is nice to know that Apple will soon rule the world in music technology. I have tested and studyed most mp3 players out there and none of them come close to the ipod in looks, simplicity, and use.

Posted by mardenhill 11/24/2004 10:34:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment