Site Network: Home | About



Royal Explosion II

finish off the insCheck out the link below, I know the pro family groups are way out there but this is going too far, its the Disney cloud controversy all over again.

http://headlines.agapepress.org/archive/11/afa/172004c.asp

Other than that,if you missed the Pixies this past weekend in Detroit you missed an excellent show. They played for about 1 hr 15 minutes non stop. They said hello after the 2nd song and didn't say much until the encore. It was music non stop and was full of great songs to sing along to. They ended with Gigantic which was very cool.

Tomorrow the new U2 comes out and so far pitchfork has given it a 6.9. I was very suprised that they gave it that high of a rating, I was expecting a 4 maybe 5 from them. With that said it must be a decent cd if pitchfork is willing to give it a somewhat generous review.

I am still ripping cds, I am up to cd 125, only about another 900 or so to go. I should find a way to post a countdown clock on the blog that would be soo cool. The new mac is working great, I got MS office for it and now just need some Adobe software to tallations.

Posted by mardenhill 11/22/2004 05:29:00 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment