Site Network: Home | About



Mountains Of Your Head

Well, I have started re-encoding my cd collection, had to since I switched to a Mac and the MP3Pro format I used before is not compatible. I am on cd 65 and already going nuts, I don't think I will be able to finish. I used to laugh at the services that you pay to send your cds off to be ripped and they send them back to u in mp3 format. Right now that is sounding pretty good. I think I will be done with the encoding by January and everything will be back to what it was.

I stopped by the Apple store and checked out the new ipod photo and it is very cool. I didn't know what to expect but the pictures look great on them and u can use the scroll wheel to advance thru the pics and show slie shows. I believe if your mp3s have the artwork attached to the file this will come across. Is it worth the $499 and $599 price tag, I dont think so but when they come down in price it would be worth having. The guy at the store said the pistons players came in and bought them to show off their championship photos.

Now if u are in the market for new headphones for your ipod or any music device, I highly recommend the Sony MDR-EX51. They are about $40 and are earbuds but they have adjustable rubber tips that fit into your ear and the sound is amazing. If you look on the internet you can find them a bit cheaper, check amazon or buy.com.

Posted by mardenhill 11/17/2004 06:55:00 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
    »
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment