Site Network: Home | About



900,000 and growing....

The Music Man

MacNETv2
interviewed a man who is claiming the title of "King of the Pirates". The man has over 900,000 songs, a collection that rivals even the iTunes music store(!). From the article:“I spent the day with a guy who spends every free moment collecting music. So far his music collection rivals Apple’s iTunes Music Store, and his goal is to own a copy of every song ever recorded. Can he do it? Maybe, but you know what they say; it’s the journey not the destination.

OK, you make fun of me for my collection and I am nowhere near what this guy has. Reading the article the guy is a nut but does make a few good points. Don't worry I have no desire to follow in this guy's footsteps, I still need to re-rip about 1000 cds and I am not looking forward to that.


http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=129754&cid=10821882

Posted by mardenhill 11/15/2004 05:47:00 PM  

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
    maui vacation pacific poker hummers
    Anonymous said...
    Excellent, love it!
    » » »
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Post a Comment