Site Network: Home | About



Lazy Eye

Well the election is finally over, I hate to think of what's to come but on the other hand Bush will be responsible for the Iraq mess and will not walk away scott free. The Dems need to pick a new leader, maybe Hillary or Kerry but I doubt Hillary since she will want to run in 08. Biden may be a good leader, also there is Chris Dodd. I think 1st order of business is to kick Terry McAlliffe to the curb and get someone to run the DNC who knows what they are doing. I just hated listening to interviews with both him and Ed Gillespie who is just as much a smuck as Terry. Ok I will stop now, no more politics for a while.

Don't forget that Jon Spencer is playing this weekend at St Andrews, at this time I plan on going. I thought I would be out of town but looks like i will be here and that will be a rock n rollin good time. If you have never seen Jon Spencer, let me tell ya, you don't want to miss him. The show is loud, sleazy, gritty, pure rock n roll and full of fun.

4 more days, thats til my imac will be shipping, I cannot wait. We decided that we need to redo the computer cove upstairs since it is not "cool" like the imac. So off trading spaces here we come, time to build a desk and make the place look like the imac belongs. If you are thinking of getting one, I would order it now because I have been reading that they may not be able to keep up with xmas demand and if u wait too long no xmas present for you.

I just realized that I havn't reviewed an old cd in about a month, I will work on that and try to get one up by the end of the day or tomorrow. Since I don't have access to my hard drives it has been hard to listen to anything.





Posted by mardenhill 11/04/2004 09:12:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. kathyj said...
    As much as I personally admire Hillary Clinton, I'm not sure that she would be the person to pick to lead the democrats or that she'll be successful in a bid for the presidency. Too many people already STRONGLY dislike her. For a woman to become president, I think that we would need a less controversial figure.

    Anyway, the Democrats really need to get there act together now.

    So, yes on Jon Spencer?
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment