Site Network: Home | About



Magical Colors

Well the Jon Spencer show was last nite and it was ok. The sound really sucked it was too loud, lots of muffled vocals, feedback and too much bass. I know I'm old but everyone I talked to last nite said the same thing. It reminds me of the nite I went to see the Sights at the Magic Stick and there was some punk kid on the boards who just watched the needles bury themselves in the red the whole nite. I guess if u have a pulse u can be a sound guy.

We just sent away for some samples and a catalog for the carpet below. Check out the site, its very cool and u can create your own patterns. We are thinking for the basement when we remodel it.
http://www.interfaceflor.com/service/flor/index.html

My new favorite box set is the Left Of The Dial:Dispatches from the '80s Underground. It is 4 cds packed with tons of great songs by The Cure, Morrissey, X, Gang Of Four, Ministry, REM, Echo, Psychadelic Furs, Bauhaus just to name a few. If u want a copy let me know and I can get you one.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002XL2X4/qid=1099870408/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/103-2165196-6553437?v=glance&s=music&n=507846


Posted by mardenhill 11/07/2004 06:15:00 PM  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Excellent, love it!
    »
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Very nice site! » » »

Post a Comment