Site Network: Home | About



Execs who steal my laptop battery....

I had to give up my laptop battery to an exec who needed one so now I am living on the edge, if the power cord comes out, the laptop dies. So I have to be very careful and keep the cat away from my laptop since he likes to walk over it and chew on the power supply. I know not a very smart cat but what can you do. He did learn not to play with xmas tree lights, a couple years ago Mr Kitty bit one of the bulbs and shorted the whole string of lights. I think he got himself a pretty good shock and hasn't bothered them since.

Well its election day and tonight will be some exciting and interesting election coverage. Don't forget to watch CNN for the best coverage, they will be in Times Square. We got up this morning to vote and thinking that we would beat the evening rush, we got screwed. It took 45 minutes to vote, the lines were very long but at least its over. I was number 241 but it seemed like there were more people ahead of me than that. This afternoon I am volunteering for Moveon.org to be a poll watcher at a precinct in Royal Oak. Looks like I will be standing out in the rain and crappy weather checking people off Moveon's list of people they have been canvassing. So if you read this and are in the Royal Oak area, come join me from 3-5pm it will be fun.

I have a 6 pack and lunch riding on this election so I hope Kerry pulls this out. I am feeling pretty confident tho, and as long a Kerry can win 2 out of the 3 between Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, I think its his.

Well I am off to get ready for my dentist appt and then off to the polls, if you havn't voted yet do so or I will hound u for the next 4 years.


Posted by mardenhill 11/02/2004 10:18:00 AM  

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    This is very interesting site... » »
    Anonymous said...
    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Post a Comment