Site Network: Home | About



The Killing Moon

Did anyone see the Lunar Eclipse last nite? Well it was pretty cool except the cloud cover was a bit too thick to see clearly. At 10:23pm, you could see the moon's color and by 11:45pm it was completely covered in red. The last time I have seen the blood red moon was back in '99 when I was in Oregon. I had clear skies and it was one of the coolest things to see.

Along with the eclipse, the Boston Red Soxs finally won the World Series and broke the curse. That was a sight to see and I think there are bigger things to come for Boston. Now if the Cubs win next year, than we know the apocalypse is amongst us.

Some easy trivia, if anyone can name where the title came from, I will make u a copy of it.

Posted by mardenhill 10/28/2004 09:32:00 AM  

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment