Site Network: Home | About



New Layout

Well I decided to change the layout of the blog, the orange was getting to me. I had to add the links column back in which was a pain but its done. I wish there were more templates to choose from, I think u can go out to the internet but I am clueless when it comes to web design.

On a sad note, my pc has finally died my motherboard has kicked the bucket. So that means my ftp site is down until further notice. If you need anything please email me and I will burn it for you, otherwise you will have to wait until I replace my pc. I am contemplating buying a new iMac instead since I just use my computer at home for music, internet, email and digital camera. Problem is the price so that may not happen and then I am stuck either buying a new tower or building one. Either way it sucks since half my music is stored on a hard drive in my dead pc.

Now problem number 3, I took the time to encode my cds in Musicmatch using mp3 pro which makes smaller files but the sound is fine when played thru a jukebox that supports mp3 pro. Itunes does not which means that if I get a mac I will have to encode all my music again. I have been waiting to see if itunes will support it but I don't see that happening so I have a feeling this winter will be spent encoding all my cds once again. I may do this even if I don't switch to a mac, that way the files will sound better for anyone else who has them and not using Musicmatch.

Posted by mardenhill 10/07/2004 11:40:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment