Site Network: Home | About



Travel Alaska

While getting the mail this weekend I noticed a letter with a giant Seal of the State from Alaska and the Office of the Governer. Quickly I opened it thinking, wow Governer Sarah Palin must be congratulating me for helping defeat her and John McCain but no instead it was a travel brochure request. Interesting that Palin would use a photo of herself, I would think a moose, whale or sled dog would have been much better. Over the last 4 months we have all learned that Sarah Palin loves the attention and will do anything to remain in the spotlight and that includes pimping out her own state.

I have been to Alaska twice, once to the interior where I stayed in Anchorage, went whale watching in the Kenai Peninsula and flew around Mt. McKinley. The 2nd time was on a cruise where we walked on a glacier, canoed thru a rainforest and rode bikes thru the changing elevations. Alaska is a beautiful state and one I would definitely go back to but pleas from Sarah will not bring me there. Sorry Sarah I am not giving up my information to your "travel dept" because if I know anything about Alaska and their local politics this information would only be used by you to further advance your crazy agenda.

Posted by mardenhill 1/18/2009 11:53:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment