Site Network: Home | About



Wayne State University

I just finished filling out the online application for the Wayne State University MBA program which I plan on starting in January. Going back almost a year I decided that I wanted to get an MBA and since I was working up in Troy I decided to go to Oakland University. I visited the school and found out that I would have to take Calculus to get in which really sucked. Seeing that I was nowhere near ready to take Calc I took College Algebra as a pre req which I passed and then Trig for additional help. Since my original plan I had switched jobs and also relocated downtown for work and going to Oakland University didn't make much sense anymore. Right now I am working 4 blocks from WSU and it seems stupid not to take advantage of this. Besides the close proximity there is also the added bonus that Calc isn't needed so no more Trig and additional math. I plan on spending the next couple months studying for the GMAT and taking a class each half semester starting in January. I have 5 fundamental classes that are 8 weeks long that I need before starting the core classes and electives. As for the electives I plan on breaking them up between Management of Information Systems and International Business. All this can always change but as of now that is my plan.

Posted by mardenhill 11/11/2008 09:16:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment