Site Network: Home | About



Finetune For The iPhone

My favorite music social networking site is Finetune and it's finally available for the iPhone. If you are not familiar with Finetune its a website that allows you to create your own playlists and stream them over the net. It took me a while but I now have a playlist containing 500 songs and growing. Finding 500 songs isn't that easy since the site doesn't always have what you want and you can only select up to 3 songs per artist. You have to become creative when looking for new things. I have had a link to my playlist on the right of the page for a while now and its free to anyone who is interested. Just click the play button and enjoy. If you have an iPhone you can download the Finetune player and link to my playlist or even create your own.

Posted by mardenhill 11/14/2008 10:15:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment