Site Network: Home | About



Michigan Delegates

Today Barack Obama asked the Democratic convention's Credential Committee to fully seat both Michigan and Florida's delegates in Denver. I knew this would happen whomever the nominee was but I am still pissed that I was disenfranchised this past January. I plan on taking my anger out on the Michigan legislature, Democratic party and the DNC. As of now I have not given any money to Obama or the DNC, the only thing I have donated was $10 to the Oakland county Democratic chapter for an Obama yard sign and bumper sticker.

I haven't decided if I will give Obama any money for his campaign, I will make that decision after the convention. I do applaud Obama for circling back to MI multiple times since the end of the primary and depending on how much time he spends here will denote if and how much money I give him.

On a side note, don't forget to vote Tuesday, August 5th. There will be plenty of local issues to vote for as well as primaries and other positions. In Berkley we have a millage on the Detroit Zoo, City Judge (4 candidates running) and a primary for the State House seat for my district.

Posted by mardenhill 8/03/2008 10:26:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment