Site Network: Home | About



Dogfish Head - Midas Touch

This is a beer I have been wanting to try for a while but didn't want to spend the money on a 4 pack. Luckily Cloverleaf over in Royal Oak sell single beers and I was able to pick one up. The beer is made from the recipe discovered in King Midas's tomb. The beer contains barley, honey, muscat grapes and saffron and at 9% can pack a punch. It's a lighter ale with a deep golden color and smooth finish. At $12 a 4 pack, its kinda pricey but well worth it. I would definitely buy again and will add it to my list of favorite Dogfish Head beers. Right now its Festina Peche season and come September, Punkin Ale will take its turn. The Punkin Ale is one of my favorite fall pass times, some people have football and I have pumpkin ale.

Posted by mardenhill 8/03/2008 10:12:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment