Site Network: Home | About



Grand Traverse Pie Company

On my way to work this morning my car started acting up and with the possibility of being stranded I decided to turn back around and head to my local repair shop. I have a Midas shop that has worked on my car for years so I took it there. Besides getting the air conditioning recharged (something I have been putting off for months now and can barely handle it anymore) I needed a new battery and some kind of hose. The repairs were going to take most of the day and since my office is nowhere near the shop I decided to setup in the local Starbucks down the street. It was fun for a couple hrs but I had to move next door to the Pie Company for lunch and better WiFi reception. See Starbucks charges you $10 a day and I was not about to pay for service. The Pie Company offers free connectivity so I grabbed their signal and spent the day working. I was able to do most of my job which included building out a new Blackberry Server today while sitting in both Starcucks and the restaurant.

The food selection is pretty close to Panera Bread but the Pie Company excels in their pie selection hence the name. I had a turkey sandwich that was good but missed the chicken pot pies. I am kicking myself for that one but will have to come back. For dessert I had some Key Lime Pie which I highly recommend. Anyways, I should get back to work.

Posted by mardenhill 8/07/2008 02:26:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment