Site Network: Home | About



Western Digital My Passport Hard Drive




You can never have enough hard drives and its a pain to always drag around an external that you need to plug into a wall. Well Western Digital has a solution and that is the My Passport, a USB powered drive that can fit into your shirt pocket. These drives have been around for a while but due to the cost I could never justify buying one. They come in sizes ranging from 120GB to 320GB and I expect to see a 500GB sometime in the near future. Western Digital also features these drives in a wide range of colors and cases which you can see below. I found a great deal on Buy.com and you can pick up a 250GB black drive for $105.99. Costco had them the other day but it was only the 160GB size and a few more dollars. I am debating about picking one of these up since it would be nice to have a drive that I could store music, photos, backups etc and carry around in my bag at all times.

http://westerndigital.com/en/products/index.asp?cat=9&language=en

Posted by mardenhill 4/24/2008 08:26:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment